Our Best Service: Great Marketing Reports
Amazing Data Studio Reports That Track Multiple Data Sources Customized for Your Business.
It's not uncommon to be inundated with reports from different tools - which can result in report overload. Reports also have a tendency to report a moment of time, but lack a timeline view necessary for any meaningful context.
We solved this issue by creating an amazing customized Google Data Studio dashboard for our marketing clients. A typical integration might include sources such as Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Ads, Email Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and any on or offline campaign being tracked with Google UTM tracking. Many other integrations also available in this easy-to-analyze live dashboard.
The Problem with Dashboard Reports
A HUGE PROBLEM with marketing dashboard reports commonly provided by national companies and large agencies are two-fold:
1.) They offer "dumbed-down" dashboards containing easy-to-measure metrics displayed in cute widgets such as speedometers, but of little value for making marketing decisions.
2.) They are not customizable for your business. They should what they show, and that's it. If you want other information, you're back to looking through multiple reports for your actionable data.
We solved this issue by creating an amazing customized Google Data Studio dashboard for our marketing clients. A typical integration might include sources such as Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Ads, Email Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and any on or offline campaign being tracked with Google UTM tracking. Many other integrations also available to customize your easy-to-analyze live dashboard.
Our All-in-One Dashboard Reports include:
- Conversions by Source (ie. Google, PPC, Email Marketing, Yelp): Know where to best spend your efforts.
- Conversions by Neighborhood: Traffic and conversions per local neighborhoods.
- New vs. Returning Conversions by Source: How many new versus returning visitors are converting on your site, and via which online source?
- Cost per Conversion per Campaign: Cost per conversion for your Google Ads campaigns.
- Branded vs. Keyword Search Inquires: Which search terms are people using to find your site?
- Timeline Google My Business Activity: Views, calls, clicks, direction requests, over a timeline so you can see trends.
- Timeline Social Media Performance: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
- Your Best and Worst Website Pages: Which pages deserve more attention, and which ones are losing clients?
- Email Marketing Results: See your Mailchimp or Constant Contact results along with your other marketing results.
- Much More: All consolidated into one dashboard report, available online, and always with live up-to-date information.
Not Included in the Dashboard
Our dashboard includes actionable data that will help you make better marketing decisions, stop waste, and make more money.
You won't see random useless data on speedometers and bar charts in our data studio reports!
This is the type of dashboard data that made us create our own improved, customizable, real-time dashboard.